Views:54 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-05 Origin:Site
Custom die casting mold is a casting process that uses pressure to complete. Now it is widely used in all walks of life. Die casting tooling naturally has its incomparable advantages. I have summarized some of them:
1. Die casting products have high precision, stable dimensions, good consistency, and small machining allowance. 2. Die casting of threads, lines, text, pictures and symbols: The die casting filling process is always carried out under the effect of pressure. Shapes such as valleys, bumps, and narrow grooves can be clearly die-casted. Therefore, die-casting can extrude very clear threads, lines, text, pictures and symbols.
3. Die casting products can be coated and treated: due to the increasing use of die castings, in order to satisfy the needs of use, the surface of die castings can be coated and treated, such as electroplating, anodizing, polishing, and organic maintenance. Coating, painting, sandblasting, pickling, etc. Then reach the demand for decoration or maintenance.
4. The use of insert casting method in die casting tooling can save the installation process and simplify the production process: parts of other materials (such as steel, iron, copper, alloy, aluminum, etc.) can be embedded in the die casting to save valuable Data and processing man-hours, messy-shaped parts and parts with outstanding functions can be obtained.
5. The die casting products are densely arranged, with high strength and hardness: because the liquid metal cools quickly in the die. Together they crystallize under pressure, so the layer of metal near the surface of the die-casting part has finer grains and is densely arranged. Improve the appearance hardness. The tensile strength of die castings is comparable
6. Die-casting production power is very high: the production process of zinc-aluminum die-casting is easy to mechanize and automate. Generally, the cold chamber die-casting machine can die-cast 600'I00 times every eight hours, while the hot-press chamber die-casting machine can die-cast 3000-TWO times every eight hours. Since the die-casting process is mainly completed on the die-casting machine, it is easy to automate the production process.
7. Thin wall and shape of castings. Messy and clear: the minimum wall thickness of aluminum alloy die-casting parts can be 0.3mm, aluminum alloy die-casting parts can be 4.5mm, the smallest hole diameter can be 0.7mm; the minimum pitch of castable threads is 0.75mm.