Views:30 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-15 Origin:Site
Aluminum die casting products are a kind of pressure casting parts. It uses a pressure casting mechanical die casting machine equipped with aluminum die casting tooling to pour liquid aluminum or aluminum alloy into the inlet of the die casting machine, and then die casting by the die casting machine. Casting aluminum parts or aluminum alloy parts of the shape and size restricted by the mold, such parts are usually called aluminum die casting.
Advantages of aluminum die casting products
These characteristics make aluminum alloy die casting more suitable for producing a variety of castings with complex structures and thin walls. Therefore, the products are widely used in aviation, aerospace, ships, building materials, home appliances, various vehicles and instrument industries. So what are the advantages of aluminum alloy die casting? Mainly divided into 5 aspects:
1. Aluminum alloy has good thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity and cutting performance.
2. Aluminum alloy wire shrinks less, so it has good filling performance, but the body shrinks larger, and it is easy to generate large shrinkage holes in the solidification place.
3. Aluminum alloy has low density and high strength, and the ratio of tensile strength to density is 9-15. It also maintains good mechanical properties when working at high or low temperatures.
4. Aluminum alloy die-casting is easy to stick to the mold, and the mass fraction of die-cast aluminum alloy iron is generally controlled in the range of 0.8% to 0.9% to reduce the sticking phenomenon.
5. Aluminum alloy has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. Most aluminum alloys have good corrosion resistance in fresh water, sea water, concentrated nitric acid, nitro-hydrochloric acid, gasoline and various organic substances.